MOBIAK SA founded in 1977 and is the largest company in Greece and one of the fastest growing companies in the Balkans, Europe and the Middle East in the field of the Firefighting Equipment industry.
The vast space of MOBIAK’s privately owned headquarters in an area of 44.700 sqm, including a big storage unit which stores a large amount of production goods:
Chania – Manufacturing Site – Main Private Headquarters: 32.000 sqm
Athens – Distribution Center – Private Headquarters: 7.000 sqm
Thessaloniki – Distribution Center: 7.000 sqm
Heraklion – Distribution Center: 700 sqm
Among the leading companies in Production and Distribution of Firefighting and Fire Safety Equipment, MOBIAK has a 44-year experience in the field, being able to ensure product quality, as well as consistency in distribution.
The four-fold of the company: Quality, Variety, Competitive Rates and Immediate Delivery contributed the most to the impetuous progress and the successful course continues with the expansion of activities.
With human resources of more than 180 people and with state-of-the-art machinery, MOBIAK can guarantee high quality products and services while is certified by ISO 9001: 2015 by the ABS Quality Evaluations Agency, according to ISO 14001: 2015 by TUV Rheinland, OHSAS 18001: 2007 from ΕΒΕΤΑΜ and according to ISO 13485: 2016 from Greek NQACTH.
As regards the Firefighting Field, MOBIAK implemented a large investment program of 5.500.000 in the main facilities in Chania, which has completed in 2006 and included the installation of a complete robotic fire extinguishing assembly line and the construction of a new building 2.500m2 in order to house the offices and the extension of raw material storage space and ready for use products. (800m2)
The potential of the new firefighting production line exceeds 200 pieces /hour. The high sensitivity Helium detector checks any potential leakage on each fire extinguisher at the process of manufacturing or maintenance. Nowadays, MOBIAK manufactures and trades over 1000 different products.
The basic range of firefighting products consists of:
- Portable and Wheeled Extinguishers with Powder, Foam, Co2, Water, Wet Chemical , Clean Agent , certified by internationally recognized agencies such as: BSI (UK), NF (France), Apragaz (Belgium), MPA Dresden (Germany), KIWA (Netherlands), UL (USA), RINA (Italy), EBETAM(Greece)
- Spare parts and accessories of all types of fire extinguishers
- Extinguishing Materials (Dry Powder, Foam, Wet Chemical , HFC- 227 ea , FK -5-1-12) of different types
- Fire Hose Cabinets and Reels in various dimensions and model types, EN certified by LPCB (UK) and KIWA (Netherlands)
- Fire Hoses and accessories EN & UL certified.
- Valves and Spouts of various types and dimensions, certified by UL / FM & EN
- Fire Sprinklers in various sizes and types, UL certified
- Fire blankets in various sizes and types, certified by EN & BSI
- Fire Resistant metallic doors and fittings, EN certified
- Firefighting equipment (uniforms, respirators, masks, etc.)
- Permanent Fire Suppression Systems (HFC-227 ea , FK -5-1-12, IG , CO 2, Wet Chemical, Powder, Water Mist , Aerosol Generators)
- UL / FM certified fire brigades
- Equipment for retreading and maintenance centers of Firefighting equipment and Fire Suppression Systems
MOBIAK grows fast improving constantly its products and services. Several investments have been made in the recent past period and others are ongoing under the name of MOBIAK S.A. GREECE:
- MOBIAK Middle East Branch, responsible for Research, Development and Sales in Middle East countries
- MOBIAK Balkans Branches in F.Y.R.O.M and Kosovo, used as Fire Fighting Equipment Distribution Centers in order to offer Tempting Delivery Terms and optimized Customer Service in the Balkan Area
- MOBIAK PYROPROSTASIA Branch, responsible for Fire Protection Studies, Fire Fighting Equipment & Suppression Systems Installation as well as for offering Technical Support related to MOBIAK’s fire fighting equipment.
Important conquests are done in acquiring additional highly demanding and necessary certifications for various fire extinguisher models, such as SRPS (Serbia), NCP (Netherlands), TSE (Turkey), and BENOR (Belgium). The continuous development and growth of MOBIAK combines with the continuous improvement of its products and services.
In addition, the company is certified by the Hellenic Register of Shipping, RINA, Bureau Veritas, ABS, and the Russian Shipbuilding Company for the inspection of firefighting equipment, respirators and safety systems on ships. With the above certificates, MOBIAK has developed cooperation with shipping companies for the annual inspection of their fleets.
By acquiring active participation in vital production areas, MOBIAK has managed not only to have an Active Network of Affiliates in Greece that exceeds 800 wholesalers but also to export worldwide with an International Sales Network in more than 100 countries.
MOBIAKCARE, the medical sector of MOBIAK, is one of the largest homecare wholesale brands operating in Southern Europe.
With a field of specialization including oxygen therapy devices, sleep disorders diagnosis/treatment devices, apnea devices, ventilators (invasive, non-invasive), orthopedic items, wheelchairs, home care beds, mobility aids, hospital and household care products.
MOBIAK has all the necessary experience, knowledge, infrastructure and a worldwide network to support our products and partners. It also has a major advantage of facilities: Athens (4.000m²), Thessaloniki (5.000m²) and Crete (Chania 3.500m² – Heraklion 700m²).
With three Service Points that cover all of Greece and specialized technicians, also authorized by European Certification Centers in Greece, we have created over 20 Laboratories of Sleep in Greece and abroad, so we can validate our credibility and experience in the field.
All the above, as well as the quality of products and services, fast deliveries, technical support, and competitive prices have made MOBIAK one of the most recognizable brands.
MOBIAK Gas Sector is working with some of the world’s largest companies. MOBIAK supplies the raw materials in liquid form (Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, Argon), stores them in cryogenic tanks and bottles them in high pressure bottles. It provides the possibility of supplying Liquid Oxygen with a privately owned tanker to all public hospitals and private clinics in Crete.
In 2006, an important investment of € 1,000,000 was also made in the Gas sector. A new bottling line was installed, and the old buildings were completely renovated (1000m2).
The four-fold of the company: Quality, Variety, Competitive Rates, and Immediate Delivery contributed the most to the impetuous progress and the successful course continues with the expansion of activities.